Thursday 7 February 2013

Great day for a bike ride round by the great centres of population of north craven, Eldroth, Newby, Clapham, Austwick and Helwith Bridge.
It was very cold though, icy sheets across the road in places although the gritters had been out and my ride was accompanied by the the sound of salt pinging off the spokes and mudguards.
Two pairs of gloves and still my fingers were stiff with cold, downhill bits were exciting with a bracing icy blast freezing my ears and making my eyes water.
Spent some time this afternoon on the phone regarding a fraudulent application for a pay day loan made in my name by some dishonest scoundrel, fortunately the loan company suspected it was bogus so I don't have the hassle of recovering any money but it is worrying that someone is pretending to be me (they must be desperate) and annoying to have to spend time sorting it out.
Bought tickets to go and see Moishes Bagel later this month, a great band that play wonderful music infused with all sorts of influences such as klesmer, jazz and folk look them up on youtube and google, better still see them live at Settle Victoria Hall Sunday 24th February.

1 comment:

  1. I know all about fraud artists! hopefully you don't suffer the consequences as much as I did. (did Moishes Bagel slip you a Bakllasarëm for plugging them so hard?)

    ReplyDelete