Sunday 10 February 2013

What a foul day, unrelenting, cold driving sleet, if you think I'm going out cycling in this you are wrong. I have the Wii Fit to keep me in the peak of condition and while it might not be ideal preparation for real cycling at least it is warm and dry. At this point anyone thinking I am a wimp is entirely correct but I did play Hockey this morning which was great fun, on my way home I passed a couple of blokes out on their bikes and they looked profoundly miserable so feel justified in staying in.

I went round by my old place of work (Greenfoot Elderly Persons Home) this afternoon, demolition has commenced and it looks very sad reduced to rubble, however it does mean progress is being made towards the new Extra Care scheme that should be completed in the summer or autumn of 2014.

Tomorrow I will ride out.

No comments:

Post a Comment