Friday 8 February 2013

It is a truth universally acknowledged that after two hours on the road a cyclist is in need of a good meal. So it was for me today as I took a southerly route via Rathmell, Wigglesworth, Paythorne, Bank Newton and Gargrave. The Anchor Inn at Gargrave tempted me in for Fish and Chips (it is Friday) then putting my life at the mercy of the various lorries, vans and cars on the A65 made it to Hellifield where I had intended to purchase some of the excellent potted meat made at the butchers there. Alas the shop was closed so I continued my journey off the main road returning via Wigglesworth and Rathmell again.

I had further contact with the loan company who spotted someone pretending to be me and it seems this fraudster knows rather more about me than is comfortable, time to beef (or horse) up my security. If the person responisible is someone I know and is reading this, not only am I disappointed in you, I will find out who you are and I will express my disappontment in ways I might later regret.

Tomorrow I deserve a rest from heavy cycling, some light dusting I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment