Thursday 14 February 2013

Oh how I love much about Edinburgh. Up with the early birds this morning ate all I could at breakfast then off to the Botanic Gardens only to discover they don't open til 10, why should that be, what are they waitibg for? So I walked along the waters of Leith to, yes you've guessed it, Leith. There I saw the royal yacht Britannia from a distance then bought a day rover bus ticket for a mere £3.50 that enabled me to scoop around all day, did go to the botanic gardens this afternoon which was really good then out to Musselburgh to take the sea air and now I am going to the theatre to see Cats. Busy day, but this place has so many interesting places both on show and hidden away, 2 days is not enough to do it justice which is a good excuse to cone again soon. Home tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment