Friday 22 February 2013

I am struggling to write anything interesting and didn't see anything worth photographing today although in many ways the most satisfying and certainly the longest ride of the week. My route for anyone who wants to know took me via Eldroth, Keasden, Mewith, Wray, Wennington, Low Bentham, High Bentham, Clapham and Eldroth (again).

I called in at Growing with Grace our local organic market garden co-operative, they have been going over 10 years now and supply excellent fruit, vegetables and wholefoods and now offer various courses in various aspects of organic gardening, look them up on Google or call in on your way to the lakes, they are on the A65 at Clapham, look out for the carrots.

I was home in time for lunch which leads me to the conclusion that I must pace myself better, I have this compulsion to try and get round as quick as I can in case something goes wrong. I am hoping that when I actually get started I will take it steady and not rush things.

I have a fun packed weekend ahead, I am going to see Northern Broadsides production of Rutherford and Sons at the Dukes Theatre in Lancaster tomorrow which I know from previous experience of Northern Broadsides will be well worth seeing. On Sunday there will be hockey of course and in the evening, as previously mentioned on these pages, Moishes Bagel in concert at the Victoria Hall, Settle, be there or be square.

No comments:

Post a Comment