Friday 5 April 2013

Day 23 Another day in Sibford and I took the opportunity to take a good walk around the area going through Sibford Ferris, Burdrop, Sibford Gower, Epwell and back via Ditchedge Lane (a pre-roman track) and Traitors Ford. I will endeavour to post some photos that show the snow on the lane and of the ford. I spent some time cleaning and oiling moving parts of the bike and put more air in the tyres for the first time since setting off. Tomorrow I may be playing in a competitive game of hockey for Banbury against Eastcote (London) as they could be short of a player, an exciting prospect if it happens. I believe the weather may warm up a little next week, I will believe it when it happens although I expect warmer will mean wetter. Good night. Epwell Curch, Ditchedge Lane full of snow, Traitors Ford.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Robin you are seeing the most beautiful parts of the UK, the only better way I can think of might be a rickshaw - you not providing the power of course. Mark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to agree with Mark; you were visiting some very beautiful places. That being said, is it okay to ask how often you clean and oil your bike? I'm sure traveling through different terrains and weather conditions can take its toll on your chain and gears. I'd also like to hear about your maintenance process. Thanks! -Tanner@Tulco.com

    ReplyDelete