Thursday 25 April 2013

Days 42 and 43. Home. I have been very lazy and done very little the last couple of days. However I have started trying to turn my adventure into a book, hopefully it will be more entertaining than my blog (it is difficult writing great prose on a little screen with a stylus). I will let you know how it goes and if it ever actually becomes a book. I went into work today and was pleased to see everyone looking well although it seems many of the stresses and strains of managing the place remain and I need to consider very carefully if I want to return. My new tent has arrived and I am feeling stupid, although it is very light it does not pack up small enough to take on the bike so I think I will persevere with the old patched tent and get some new poles for it. Sorry this is not very interesting, I shall put some previously unseen pics from my trip below. Good night. A string of racehorses out exercising near Devizes and one very angry looking eagle.

No comments:

Post a Comment