Sunday 21 April 2013

Day 39. Home. There really is no place like home and sleeping in your own bed (especially when you get to my age). Lots of post to catch up on and washing to do but most important going to play hockey. Not very many people turned up today but we still had a good competitive game with some good passing moves and well taken goals. However, I am feeling the strain from such vigorous activity and my hip and shoulder are complaining I think I shall have to consult my doctor before going to Scotland. My youngest son and his girlfriend have been here this weekend and it was good that I was not returning to an empty house but they depart for Leeds this evening so I am debating whether or not to go to the quiz on my own, perhaps not, looks a bit odd going to a quiz as a team of one.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome Home! At every stage that I logged on to your odyssey I felt it showed either great courage and conviction or complete insanity, I have decided the it's former! You are built of strong stuff. I had a surprise delivery from your big brother Michael - a very pleasant surprise of some family history, funny what things turn up when you meet people you've not seen for a while. Anyway welcome back home, two weeks and you'll have cleared the post, good luck with your future career plans, don't forget the Llama's may spit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is another attempt at cracking the comment facility !
    We're pleased you made it home safely and look forward to your next adventure ! With love from the Bournemouth Branch of the family.

    ReplyDelete