Friday 19 April 2013

Day 37 part 1 9.30 in the morning and I am back in Wetherspoons for breakfast (porridge, bacon roll and a large latte for less than a fiver, how do they do it?). I am not alone however other than I appear to be the only one having a solid breakfast, it appears that opening a pub for breakfast brings in everyone in the area who has an alcohol problem, all my co-customers have a pint in front of them. I am grateful that I could not face a beer so early in the day, most are sitting alone and the place is rather quiet it feels sad and a little uncomfortable. For the first time this trip I was able to pack up the tent dry and having slept well am ready for the trip home by rail. I love long train journeys and my only anxiety is they won't let me on withvall the baggage on the bike but I will deal with that if and when it arises. The pics I put on yesterday were of Salisbury Cathedral at night, Winnall wetlands, Alresford fulling mill and Mottisfont Abbey. I shall leave you with pics of a tree and a gardeners break. Will trycto post again later. p.s. More people have come in including a family with small children and there are now proper breakfasts being taken (judgemental or what!).

No comments:

Post a Comment