Friday 3 May 2013

Days 50 and 51. Home. Went to Blackburn yesterday for reasons I may reveal at a future date (ooo mystery).I took a pic of the sunny river Ribble at Sawley, see below. Today my middle son, Laurie, got temporarily stranded in Mexico City en route from Lima to Los Angeles so some moments of anxiety and hasty sending of funds! He has now made it to LA but onward flight to Shanghai delayed, the trials and tribulations of the jet set life are not for me. Bike not plane for me. Had lunch with my good friend J today, lovely food and chat with a chance to show off my 300 pics of my trip so far. Tomorrow to Sheffield to cheer on the Wednesday in their battle to avoid relegation. Council elections yesterday, UKIP did well, deep despairing sigh of disappointment. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment