Tuesday 26 March 2013

Day 13
Prelude.
As I intend to camp tonight and may not be able to post from a frozen tent in a field I thought I would spend some time this morning before I set off saying a few things.
It has been great getting comments on the blog please keep them coming whether they be positive or negative, although constructive either way would be lovely.
It has been good to notice that my blog has been seen by people not only in U.K. but U.S.A.,Bangladesh, China, Germany, Australia and Peru although not yet in Africa.I have had over 1500 views so far not gone viral but I never thought it would.
I am having trouble with the device I write on, sometimes the cursor gets a mind of it's own and won't go where I want it (hence the additional bit on yesterdays post).This seems to happen after I have uploaded pics to the blog so in future will add them at the end.

I hopevto post tonight but if not no matter. Here is a pic of the picturesque chuch in the delightfully named village of Clenchwarton. OK just an illustration of the problems I am having, it won't upload the pic, I will try again another time.

Good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment