Sunday 3 March 2013

Today was probably my last Hockey of the season as I am away next weekend and I will setting off on my cycle trip the week after. We had a very good even game despite some discussions about the rules. It is a great pleasure to play with such a diverse group of ages and abilities, it is wonderfully inclusive and supportive and is gratifying to see new people coming along and learning fast and others coming back after years away.

This afternoon spent some time fitting a device to my bike that will record my speed and distance travelled but this did mean my total distance travelled by bicycle today is 0.2 mile. However, here is another pic from yesterday taken from Bowland Knotts.

Bowland Knotts looking south with Pendle Hill in far distance

Tonight the quiz, we will win another meal voucher if we keep trying.

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment