Saturday 16 March 2013

Day 3 Woke up this morning refreshed and ready for the relatively short ride to my Brother's home in Sheffield via the Trans Pennine Trail through Wharncliffe and Grenoside woods, down Hillsborough and past the magnificent stadium of Sheffield Wednesday. I was delighted to find the routes for cyclists were well signed and with long stretches off road and not as hilly asI expected. I stopped for a chip butty at Handsworth Fish Bar which was most welcome and tasty. I then went in search of my old infant school only to discover it has been long demolished and now stands as an empty site awaiting development. I did pass the house I was born in and took a picture that I will post when I have resolved the technical issues with this device. Tomorrow to Lincoln. Good night.

1 comment: